Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning all, another slow day here, on the bright side so much free time will allow me to finish my potholders Christmas presents well in time.

Have a nice day :hug:

You have a nice day too,  Tink. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, clochette said:

@Page Scrawler a saw a picture of Facebook that made me think of you, it was a sign saying "ban pre-shredded cheese, make America grate again" :gikkle:

Awww, thanks!   :wub:   :gikkle: Hey, Clo.   :hug:

8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Some of us were at work 

Hey, Buckie.   :hug:

7 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Hey!  I work too :angry:  I have to grade the interns :P  

Hey, Val.   :hug:  How are things in Valhalla?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Ugh it's 75/23° with 78% humidity under heavy clouds. This is not the Upsidedown. It should not be this warm. It's making my head ache ...

Poor Dugh. Please feel better soon.   :hug:  :kiss:  I hope Mum and Thistle are doing well.   :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Ugh it's 75/23° with 78% humidity under heavy clouds. This is not the Upsidedown. It should not be this warm. It's making my head ache ...

:hug:  :kiss:  Bluefish cold here. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

My son still isn't home, so I got off lucky. He called, and the dealership took his car to another windshield place... he wasn't expecting that, so he's been waiting all day. No flooring today... :) 

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

42 minutes ago, Headstall said:

My son still isn't home, so I got off lucky. He called, and the dealership took his car to another windshield place... he wasn't expecting that, so he's been waiting all day. No flooring today... :) 

I'm glad you got a break even though it wasn't the day your son had planned.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, dughlas said:

My dad sent me a text saying back home it was in the 30's/1° all day today and that it's supposed to get cold and blustery tomorrow. Something to do with a gift from Canada.

We had a nice day, but now we are supposed to get rain and a cold front tonight. It was 81, but tomorrow we will be in the 60s.

Spoiler

Of course, most Americans would love to see 60s temperature....😀

• Like 3

• Site Administrator
36 minutes ago, dughlas said:

My dad sent me a text saying back home it was in the 30's/1° all day today and that it's supposed to get cold and blustery tomorrow. Something to do with a gift from Canada.

Same here.  It snowed all day and we're supposed to get more lake effect tomorrow, along with the coldest air of the season so far.  Lows in the single digits and sub zero wind chills.  Brrr.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..