Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm worried about my BFF's sisters  They live in the upside down, near the Balmoral fires, and were told to evacuate last night.  I"m waiting to hear an update.  :( 

:hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, clochette said:

Over 5 hours spent sitting on that bench at the ER... 3 hours after we arrived mom was finally taken to a box to see a doc but no news since then. 

Oh and I'm so hungry 😬

:hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Ugh 1313...Double Bad Luck...Hello all. Foster son had a hockey game today. His team won as he scored his first goal! One of his teammates invited him for a sleepover, so he's not here. Yesterday, Ash and Foster daughter had gymnastics...Now, Dennis and I are here getting ready for bed...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 12/18/2019 at 12:19 PM, Valkyrie said:

There was a postal worker here who did something similar over the summer to highlight the conditions some postal workers have to endure. I have a friend who's a rural mail deliverer and she can attest to this as well  So this worker fried an egg on her dashboard.  O.o I think it's unreasonable to expect postal workers (or any delivery drivers) to be in vehicles with no air conditioning or heat.  

How about morons (oops I mean 'parents') leaving their kids in a hot car? In the area, about 15 kids died in cars. Dennis and I always check to make sure we got important things (kids, pets, other living things) out of the car. Of course, we don't talk while driving....

• Wow 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all.

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   Glad your family is faring well.  :)

8 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Just got back from the movies.

Hey, Cassie!   :hug:  What movie did you see?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   Glad your family is faring well.  :)

Hey, Cassie!   :hug:  What movie did you see?

We are...Going to a train show this weekend...The local Lego Railroad Club will have their layout up...so will a few other clubs...but buying a G scale Bridge for Dennis G Scale layout...in the back yard. (The last bridge was destroyed by a Gator). Also buying some N scale models for our layout. Hope the custom painter will be there, so Ash can get a pink locomotive...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 12/18/2019 at 5:08 PM, Headstall said:

Did some flooring as a surprise for my son. :D  Now I'm going to veg for the night. :)  It is soooo cold out, I had to breath through my mouth when I fed. I have a new long haired tabby male who showed up weeks ago. Apparently, he's moved in, and sits on top of the big bales and stares at me. He's huge... even bigger than Falkor... maybe....

Dennis had an expensive day. He bought 3500 dollars worth of roofing and 4000 dollars worth of tile a few days ago and they were supposed to deliver it this morning, but it didn't come. The Roofers and tilers spent the day doing nothing..😟 at Dennis and his business partner expense. Roofers will be back on Saturday if the roofing is there tomorrow.

• Wow 2
  • Sad 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..