Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
Just now, Caz Pedroso said:

Thank you :hug: Hope you're doing okay :) 

:yes:  I'm doing well.  I just had new windows installed in my house and I'm putting the finishing touches on the final chapter of The Hollow Hills.  I plan on posting it tonight :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Site Administrator
Just now, Albert1434 said:

See how you are you Said " That the herd is free to do what it wants to:rofl:"

Who says the herd wants to go with dugh?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

I see him as more of a medic/counselor/ comforter. :P 

You always did like dugh best.  😛  

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

My protege.  :wub:  I'm getting a little verklempt here.  :hug: There's a reason you were top of the class :hug:  *proud teacher*  

Awww thank you Val :hug: I'm proud to make you proud :yes: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Since when can we trust dugh?  :unsure:  

I've never stolen from your herd. I may visit them on the sly but I've never tried to coax them to leave the pen.

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 4
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

not sure about that Clo...:huh::unsure2: looks more like he was sitting in the Chair with Gary when he Fell out...:blushing:   look he's holding his shoulder there...:blink: you have a Matched Pair...!!!:lol::lmao:

Hey, Bobber and company. How are Randy and Kyle? Still noisy?  :rofl:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Maybe...:huh: she working on a Cat documentary...????:unsure2: "the antics of My owner": the do's and don'ts ... Never allow him to pick you up especially while sitting in a chair... And duck when his hands move... he may be getting ready to Pee...:lol::lmao: he is so... Clumsy I took to follow him so I could be there for the Laugh... he brings to Me...My man pet is so FUNNY...:rofl:

:lmao:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Haha 2

I'm watching Outlander. I had reservations about this show, the back and forth in time, the paranormal... But curiosity got the better of me and can I just say O. M. G!!! Plaid! Abs! Tartan! Shoulder! Plaid! Auburn hair! Tartan! :wub:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

24 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Yeah...:unsure2: I have several pairs of earplugs now...:blink: they are off for Christmas.... had a plan of Skiing but they may just have to replace the skis with wheels...:huh: since we have had no Snow lately, and none in the forecast yet...!!!!:rolleyes: which I am so Happpppppppy about... :D

You too, huh? The snow up here is almost gone, and there's no chance of it in the forecast until after Christmas. However, I actually like a white Xmas.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Maybe...:huh: she working on a Cat documentary...????:unsure2: "the antics of My owner": the do's and don'ts ... Never allow him to pick you up especially while sitting in a chair... And duck when his hands move... he may be getting ready to Pee...:lol::lmao: he is so... Clumsy I took to follow him so I could be there for the Laugh... he brings to Me...My man pet is so FUNNY...:rofl:

:rofl:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, clochette said:

I'm watching Outlander. I had reservations about this show, the back and forth in time, the paranormal... But curiosity got the better of me and can I just say O. M. G!!! Plaid! Abs! Tartan! Shoulder! Plaid! Auburn hair! Tartan! :wub:

:D  It's awesome!!

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..