Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

12 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It remains warm, 65/18° and overcast here. Rain is forecast for later today but particularly tomorrow when a cold front is due to pass through. Mum and I will be leaving late morning tomorrow for a whirlwind visit to PA. We spend Monday night in a motel at the halfway point in Roanoke Rapids, NC. Tuesday we'll complete the trip with a quick side trip to visit a friend who moved from here to WV to be nearer her family. We'll spend New Year's Eve and day in Scotland ... uhm, that would be Scotland, PA. That's where my youngest stepsister and her family live. Then on Thursday we'll travel to my home area. We stay there Thursday and Friday nights for visits with my stepbrother, also my dad and my son and dil for my bday before starting home again Saturday morning. We'll spend Saturday night in NC before getting back to SC on Sunday afternoon. The motels have wifi but not sure if I'll get much opportunity to touch base while on the road so might be missing for a bit. Blessed be.

What a roadtrip :2thumbs:

Happy birthday, just in case we miss you :hug:

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..