Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

We're getting a weekend-long snowstorm today.  I have chili in the crock pot, so perfect comfort food for the weather.  It's good weekend to stay at home and relax.  I have a sinus cold, so need the time to recover.  

Same here. It's just started to snow... fine flakes now, but the worst is yet to come. Be safe. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  How's Mum?

Hi Page. She's a bit tired. We had a busy morning taking down the last of the Christmas things. We were delayed a bit by my injured shoulder and ribs plus my being gone three to visit the doc in Philly. As a means of getting her to relax this afternoon I'm taking her out for a late lunch and a movie. We're going to see Knives Out.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

We're getting a weekend-long snowstorm today.  I have chili in the crock pot, so perfect comfort food for the weather.  It's good weekend to stay at home and relax.  I have a sinus cold, so need the time to recover.  

Well snuggle up with a hot cuppa tea and good story and rest. Enjoy the chilli.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Page. :hug: 

Hey, Gary.   :hug:

4 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Hi Page. She's a bit tired. We had a busy morning taking down the last of the Christmas things. We were delayed a bit by my injured shoulder and ribs plus my being gone three to visit the doc in Philly. As a means of getting her to relax this afternoon I'm taking her out for a late lunch and a movie. We're going to see Knives Out.

Sounds like fun. I've been wanting to see "Knives Out".   :D

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, clochette said:

I've stalled going grocery shopping, then it was dark and I didn't feel like driving... But now I'm HUNGRY 😬

You can have some of the deep dish pizza I'm making.   :yes:  There's plenty of sausage.  ;)

20140525-294370-best-deep-dish-pizza-art

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

You can have some of the deep dish pizza I'm making.   :yes:  There's plenty of sausage.  ;)

20140525-294370-best-deep-dish-pizza-art

Oh Page :hug: you're talking to my heart there :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..