Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 1/28/2020 at 8:46 PM, Bucket1 said:

All those kids running around, they wouldn’t be able to feel any quakes

I thought that was it...an earthquake?? You mean, I yelled at the kids for breaking a lamp for nothing?

Spoiler

The lamp was broken in the earthquake, and I didn't yell at the kids...

• Haha 5

On 1/29/2020 at 1:53 PM, Headstall said:

Hey, Albert. :hug:  :kiss:  How's it going? I'm doing some 'spring' cleaning. :) 

Spring Cleaning in January?? You must be either late or early, which is it? I did Winter Cleaning, since Spring Cleaning is so overrated...

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Thanks...and we are still going to foster, too...we got in the house 7 bedrooms...and an expansion space. 

Wow. That sounds like quite an undertaking. I'm confident that you'll do well.   :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 1/29/2020 at 2:00 PM, Headstall said:

We're under a cold weather alert. The sun is out, and it doesn't seem that cold, until the wind hits you. Takes your breath away. :( 

On 1/29/2020 at 3:38 PM, dughlas said:

It's currently 52/11° and overcast. Chance of light rain showers overnight. The temp is pretty typical for this time of year here.

We are having cool days here...average temps. Some rain...but nice...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Wow. That sounds like quite an undertaking. I'm confident that you'll do well.   :yes:

Thanks...here an amber alert came out for a 1 month old...his mom, grandmother and great grandmother were found dead in Miami, his dad was found dead this morning about 15 miles from our house...no sign of the boy, yet...Sad ...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 1

• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, clochette said:

He obsessed with Japan, mangas... He goes there at least once a year for the last 3 years. Alone or with friends. :hug:

How are you? You've been quiet lately, no intern to slave? 🤨

I actually had one start this week, so things should settle down a bit and I can be more active on site.  :P   I've been very busy between house stuff and work.   I need to have my foundation repaired, so have been dealing with getting estimates and financing. I have managed to start a new story :D  I won't post it until it's done though.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 1/29/2020 at 5:32 PM, Albert1434 said:

So Gary you wearing your French maid outfit will you be posting pic's?:rofl:

A French Maid outfit??? I don't clean in that, but Gary does....??? One question, thou...

Spoiler

How does Albert know Gary has a French Maid outfit??

I clean in my panties and bra, myself...

• Haha 2

• Site Administrator
23 minutes ago, clochette said:

Oh yeah that sounds like you've been busy, good thing you're having an intern to do your work ;)

:gikkle:  Yeah, I'm very happy to have the time to get my paperwork done and my individuals seen.  I'm finally just about caught up.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Thanks...here an amber alert came out for a 1 month old...his mom, grandmother and great grandmother were found dead in Miami, his dad was found dead this morning about 15 miles from our house...no sign of the boy, yet...Sad ...

I read about that. Didn't realize it was so near to you.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..