Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

19 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

We have 21 cases of coronavirus in Illinois.:blink:

12 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

The global reports only show 2 for Illinois. Still scary

There are 2 confirmed cases with 21 others being investigated for possible exposure to the second individual.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, dughlas said:

When were you in my bedroom? Do you have other pictures of him sprawled on the carpet at the foot of the bed? Damn drones.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle on his belly*

• Like 4
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, dughlas said:

I read about that. Didn't realize it was so near to you.

Yes, It is shocking. His picture is on the news, very cute boy. Not sure why people have to steal their kids and kill their other parents. A journalist asked in a news conference if the suicide of the dad a murder and if the child got kidnapped for sex. I just hope not!!

• Wow 5

22 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Higgy.   :hug:

Hey, Bertie.   :hug:  :kiss:

Hi Page!!! How's everything? Hockey playing son is in Orlando with his team. Ash and other daughter is at a gymnastics tournament here. Dennis is with Pumacuri (When he became our son, he wanted a new name. He saw Pumacuri (Incan for Copper colored Puma) in my baby name book (for my stories, I mean how many boys with John Smith do you need), and he wanted it. He has copper hair and while it is an unusual name, we gave him permission. We call him Curi. His sister changed her name to Taylor, her middle name and her new middle name is Xandria. Kipp likes his name, but added Dennis for his middle name.

• Love 4

22 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi everyone :hug:

Virtual hugs only so we don’t spread the coronavirus. I have been spending my days answering soooooo many questions

I have heard thatif you want to get rid of the coronavirus, you need to drink a 6 pack of Corona Beer...

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Dennis is with Pumacuri (When he became our son, he wanted a new name. He saw Pumacuri (Incan for Copper colored Puma) in my baby name book and he wanted it. He has copper hair and while it is an unusual name, we gave him permission.

Awesome! It's definitely unique.   :D You can't help worrying that some kids might tease him with "Puma" (like the sports brand) or "curry", but hopefully that won't be much of an issue.   :)

5 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

His sister changed her name to Taylor, her middle name and her new middle name is Xandria. Kipp likes his name, but added Dennis for his middle name.

Awww. That's so sweet!   :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Were having Scallops and Black Truffle Cream

with Parmesan cauliflower and Brussels sprouts:yes:

Https%3a%2f%2fasset.homechef.com%2fuploads%2fmeal%2fplated%2f8771%2f 517853.001.01scallopsandblacktrufflecream ecomm 1 of 1 .jpg?ixlib=rails 1.1

Do you mind sharing the recipe?  That looks really good :) 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Were having Scallops and Black Truffle Cream

with Parmesan cauliflower and Brussels sprouts:yes:

Sounds fancy. Tomorrow, we're having Salisbury steak and mashed red potatoes. Mickey, Remy, and Rory are coming for dinner.   :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..