Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Ummmmm... who knew conora virus was so bad? Two women in New South Wales are now in hospital suffering from the effects of...

Fighting about the effects of conora virus online and then meeting up to “resolve their differences”. Both are in hospital from injuries sustained in the fight :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

Sorry, Albert, but it was a good game to watch. :hug: 

I must admit I didn't watch ... it's been a very long time since I last followed pro football. I still enjoy the college game.

• Like 3

• Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Ummmmm... who knew conora virus was so bad? Two women in New South Wales are now in hospital suffering from the effects of...

Fighting about the effects of conora virus online and then meeting up to “resolve their differences”. Both are in hospital from injuries sustained in the fight :rolleyes:

:facepalm:  

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Nearly 3pm and it's sunny and bright with a temp of 60/15°.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

37/2.7 here, and the sun is shining. On my way to work this morning, I saw a bald eagle snatch a squirrel off the asphalt on Boardman Avenue. Rough neighborhood, I thought to myself.   :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

37/2.7 here, and the sun is shining. On my way to work this morning, I saw a bald eagle snatch a squirrel off the asphalt on Boardman Avenue. Rough neighborhood, I thought to myself.   :blink:

I wouldn't stop my car there if I was you Page:yes:Image result for gif eagles  Image result for gif eagles

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..