Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
21 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Snowing here. :) 

We got about 4" overnight with freezing rain on top of it.  We have about double that on the way for tomorrow.  :( I suppose I can't complain, since we've really had no winter to speak of yet.  Lake Erie has set a record for least amount of ice cover at this time.  It's only 11% covered, which means the possibility of huge lake effect storms.  

• Wow 2
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm over 600 words into Chapter 2 of a new novel I'm writing :D  So I have a prologue and Chapter 1 written, and it's flowing smoothly so far. :D  Fingers crossed it continues :D  

:D 

• Haha 5

38 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Misting can help fens :yes:

I did that, but this fern didn't seem to like the indoors, no matter what I did. It was really delicate compared to some robust ferns I've had in the past.  :( 

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Snowing here. :) 

It's currently 69/20° with steady 24mph/38kmh winds we could get gusts double that. Late winter in the South, severe storms and potential tornadoes.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

Saddened to hear that. Hope today is better.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, bro and Mum. :hug: 

Hey, Gary.   :kiss:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, clochette said:

I can't wait to start the garden again. Sowing seeds, waiting for them to grow, taking care of the plants... And just being in the garden and digging in soil

I already have seeds for beets, radishes, and leeks ordered.   :D

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..