Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Thinking the same thing...Hello all...been busy...Dennis got us tickets to Daytona and we are leaving tomorrow!!! 

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, Ash, and the rest!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 1/31/2020 at 6:33 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Awesome! It's definitely unique.   :D You can't help worrying that some kids might tease him with "Puma" (like the sports brand) or "curry", but hopefully that won't be much of an issue.   :)

Awww. That's so sweet!   :heart:

Puma loves his name and to the Incas, the Puma is a scared animal. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 2/1/2020 at 4:40 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Going well, thanks. I did some laundry today, and almost a whole chapter of a rough draft I'm working on.   :D

I hope Chapter 4 will be up soon...I have Chapter 5 half done...but Chapter 4 is a long chapter.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

We had those storms here too. The local high schools cancelled all after school activities. We had rain that caused the usual river flooding and strong winds of 60mph. The winds have eased some but steady winds of about 25mph with gusts to 40+ are expected until late evening.

58 minutes ago, clochette said:

We're expecting a storm for Sunday afternoon with strong winds too. 100 to 120 km/h in the city I live in and up to 130km/h on the coast! I think I'll pass driving in that :unsure:

http://www.meteofrance.fr/actualites/79386381-l-arrivee-de-la-tempete-hivernale-ciara-se-confirme-pour-dimanche-sur-le-nord-du-pays

Stay safe

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..