Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

12 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I love salmon :yes: with red onions and cream cheese on a bagel :yes:

I saw a bagel place on TV that swirls bacon, eggs, and cheese into a batch of their bagel dough.  :o  Everything you could want about a quiche, baked right in!  :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Intetesting but I think I prefer my bagel breakfast sandwich classic style with the eggs, bacon and cheese between the two halves of a toasted bagel. I had one this morning with southern style homefries.

Sausage, cheese, and tomato on an everything bagel for me, please. :)  Hey, dugh, Mum, and Thistle. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Intetesting but I think I prefer my bagel breakfast sandwich classic style with the eggs, bacon and cheese between the two halves of a toasted bagel.

Likewise.  :yes:

2 hours ago, Hunter Thomson said:

Happy holidays everyone. Hope you all enjoy the last few days of the calendar year!

Hey, Huntykins!  :hug: Happy Holidays!

57 minutes ago, clochette said:

Dad's having escargots for his birthday dinner which is pretty much a pre Christmas eve dinner: smoked salmon, fois gras...

Foie gras or escargot....IDK which is less appealing.  :puke:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

For dinner tomorrow night, we're having honey-glazed ham, Bavarian potato salad, mac-and-cheese cups, and pistachio pudding trifle. For breakfast on Christmas day, we're making Monkey bread and Eggs Benedict casserole.  :D

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..