Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, clochette said:

I went grocery shopping late morning. It was busy but less than on a December 24th so it was ok. It was back to normal by the time I finished. The shelves were half emptied but employees were already hard at work stocking back. 

On my way back I dropped a few groceries to my brother who's on sick leave for the week with a slight bronchitis and took his dirty laundry but he looked normal (dress but half awake, dirty socks on his feet and playing videogames) but at least that way he doesn't come in the house. 

Since 12am the country is on house bound. We are not allowed to regrouo. If you have to go out you have to carry a paper stating you're out for a good reason: groceries (respecting the  meter distance), going to a medical appointment, work if you really can't do it from home, to see and take care of some elderly/sick/handicap family members, or just around the block to walk your dog or just a little run all by yourself but not too far away from home. If a police officer controls you and you can't show this paper you can have a 135€ fine!

And how do you get this little piece of paper that says you are allowed to be out walking your dog or whatever it is you need to be doing?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, dughlas said:

And how do you get this little piece of paper that says you are allowed to be out walking your dog or whatever it is you need to be doing?

Some sort of coupon?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Some people have been using tissues. Just don’t use the ones with eucalyptus  :o

"You pull one out to blow your nose, you think you've done it already!" ---Peter Boyle, Everybody Loves Raymond.   :gikkle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..