Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 3/19/2020 at 10:39 AM, Curti said:

CJ and I are going to look at apartments today... Wish us luck! It's not the best time to have to move, but we don't really have a choice...

Why you moving? Hope you'll find a great place?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Isn't that the official AIRLINE of the mile high club? 😀

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the rest*  How is everyone holding on?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the rest*  How is everyone holding on?

Hi Page...I was googling Michigan and looking at Traverse City. It is that one of my minor character is going to be from Michigan. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

v6xult0.jpg

I couldn't put it better than this.

As I said before, the local homeschool group is getting more inquires about the group. I think people will see that kids will enjoy it more than at school. Kipp loves homeschooling, because of his incontinence and he doesn't get bullied.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all from warm, very warm and sunny SC. It's currently 75/24° with bright sunshine. I understand it's much warmer further inland, potentially record breaking. However, the temp here near the beach is being moderated by a lovely sea breeze. Ocean surface water temps are 60/16°.  Because it's Spring Break the Myrtle Beach city beach has crowds of college students. They're not worried by the virus because they think themselves invincible.  My understanding that today the police are dispersing them.

Down here the city of Clearwater told the springbreakers that they have to be off the beach by Monday. Pinellas Country - where Clearwater is located - closed down all beaches this morning.

• Wow 4

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

So @Valkyrie are you effected by the governor's order that all non-essential workers stay home?

I see the Governor of Illinois is issuing a similiar order.

Florida didn't, yet, but all restaurants are closed except for take out or delivery. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

You mean you don't order Sweet and Sour Bat from your local Chinese Restaurant? 😀

I found this short film. I thought you and Ash might enjoy it.   :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Me too :gikkle:

Simple plans for me. Catch up with Dad and do my washing. Make sure you look after yourself :hug:

I did some shopping on Thursday and I now have 4 new books - does that count as hoarding? And I found a 1kg bag of rice with a zip, a keeper for small bits and bobs, a rice bag pencil case?

Hey, Buckie.   :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..