Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Love it...Dennis, Ash, and me...might send some money in to kickstart...Ash wants to...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the other kids*  Glad you enjoyed it!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the other kids*  Glad you enjoyed it!

How is Mickey, Remy and Cory doing on their 'vacation'? I hope Cory doesn't fall behind...

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dughlas said:

Greetings 👋 (I'm practicing my virtual social-distancing)

So did we...we took off to an island and marked of 30 feet, then we had a sign saying: Quarantined...nice day...we had..

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey and Remy are taking turns tutoring Rory.   :)

Tutoring Rory in his schoolwork -- or in nudism? 😁 Really, I'm glad Mickey and Remy are helping Rory...Give all of them a hug from Dennis and me...❤️❤️

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  Hope you feel better, Dugh.   :)

*scratches for Thistle*

Hi Page 🐶

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, dughlas said:

The high temp yesterday reached 84/29°, this morning it is overcast, breezy and a chilly 54/12° which may not sound bad but the high is forecast to only reach 59/15°. That's well below the seasonal average and the breeze makes it feel colder. Rain is forecast for later, better than the potential snow I see some may get.

The migraine continues but I was able to take Thistle for a long morning walk and made mum and I bisciuts for brekkie. Don't get too excited, I just opened a can of Pillsbury Grands. Still they tasted good.

Mum is feeling okay. We think it's mostly a case of allergy. The pollen is currently heavy and the breezes the last few days have scattered it. Anything left outside for any length of time develops a coating of yellow. 

Morning, bro and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..