Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, clochette said:

Oh yes definitely. Thanks for the technology to give us possibilities to check on ours loved ones without having to wait for a pigeon to find his way back and forth. 

The poor pigeons are out of a job. Now I know why French people like to eat them.   :rofl:

• Haha 5

But of course it could never replaced a warm hug or a kiss. 

I never had pigeon... I imagine it must be like chicken 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

The stress levels are through the roof as we try to move towards working from home. Some folks not really understanding the realities of life and demanding to take large printers home with them. And yes I do mean the photocopier/printer. :rolleyes: I am so glad I’m not in IT. They are really under pressure to make things happen quickly.

I take deep breaths and remind myself that people are scared and that’s why they are arguing with each other

My role seems to be about pastoral care

• Wow 3
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Morning, Marty. Overcast and dull day here, but it's mild. Enjoy your garden. :hug: Definitely not normal times. Did you get your new cooker hooked up?

Morning, Gary :hug:

Yep, cooker now installed. I posted a photo of it on here some time last night. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..