Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Kitt said:

Oh hell no. One must be firm when taking new members into the herd! Let them know who is Alpha!

One of my new prezzies was that movie, "Alpha". Kodi McPhee hasn't lost his touch.  :gikkle:

Hey, Kitt.  :hug:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Pagey. :hug:  I watched Alpha a few days ago... I loved it! :) 

I also got Jasper JonesTruckerThe Carpenter's Miracle, and Hear My Song. I haven't watched Hear My Song yet, because I wanted to save the best for last. Kathy Bates and Dustin Hoffman? AWESOME!  :D

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Hunty...😗 are you enjoying yours..??? Did find any of that twenty five pounds you were looking for...?😊🤔

I have not! but I'm a bit manic and caffeinated today, so who knows what may happen!

How are you? Its been a quiet holidays for me. Weird to not be spending part of it with my bf, but since we're not together anymore and I haven't gotten a replacement beau its just been me and the family.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Wow🤔did you say that all in one breath...😂😂charming as you are you shouldn't fail at finding a new beau.  😊

I'm allergic to being pleasant with outsiders, and everyone who already knows me has friend zoned me into oblivion's end.

Tends to be problematic when finding love. :P

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..