Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all! I am the Signature Feature subject today, which was a nice surprise. Here's the link if anyone wants to say something about one of my stories. Thanks to Val, Tim, and Adi for their nice comments. :) 

No more than you deserve, bud. :thumbup:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

No complaints. I cleaned up some in the garage and took Cookie for a walk in the woods. Might go for another walk in a bit... and then I have some editing to do. :) 

You've just reminded me that I have a chapter to edit for someone. Must get on with that later tonight. :yes:

But first I have to write an email to the volunteer who will, tomorrow evening, be manning the helpline I'm associated with. The protocol for taking calls from home using a smartphone (as we are all under lockdown, so cannot use the usual office) has been changed, so I must give him the new login details.

And, before I even do that, as it will be dark in around 45 minutes time, I must go and check the small bonfire I left burning in the new garden, and spread it out to make sure it stays safe. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Headstall said:

OMG! Did you see the original version with the slaughter at the end? I saw it with my girlfriend in Toronto, and there was a blurb pasted to the posters that said the the U.S. wouldn't allow the movie to be shown with the massacre scenes because of how it depicted the U.S. cavalry. We were both so shook up by it... it took weeks for it to recede... absolutely, the most horrifying movie experience I have ever had. :( 

I saw it on an American college campus during my freshman year. No I didn't see the same version. I will say the version I saw didn't depict the cavalry in a good light.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..