Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Hi, Page. :hug:

And you can make me that for breakfast any time you like. :yes:

Mind you, the article starts as follows:

"This Valentine's Day forget about the chocolates, the candies, and all the other sweet treats.  Try serving your loved ones breakfast in bed instead!"

Are you trying to tell me something, Page? :unsure2:

:whistle: 

I won't tell Morgan, as long as you don't.  ;)  :rofl:

No, that's just the best version I could find for that recipe.   :)

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Tuesday, all! I had fourteen turkeys in my backyard last evening. I've never seen that many together before. It shows how comfortable they are on my property. :) 

Have a great day and stay safe. :hug: 

Birds of a feather ...

• Haha 4

• Site Administrator
16 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Hope things went okay B.

I sent my dad a text on Sunday to wish him a happy Easter only to learn he was in hospital due to an active coronary event. It seems that he'd been having tightness in his chest off and on for about two weeks but blamed it on asthma and copd. Finally this past Friday a couple of neighbors found out and convinced him he needed to go to the er. He was admitted for observation over the weekend and then had an echocardiogram and catheterization mid-day yesterday. Both went well and the doc thinks he can be treated with meds so no surgery or stents. Dad was discharged at noon today and went home.

Dads!?! What are you to do with 'em?

Yikes!  Glad he's ok  :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Hope things went okay B.

I sent my dad a text on Sunday to wish him a happy Easter only to learn he was in hospital due to an active coronary event. It seems that he'd been having tightness in his chest off and on for about two weeks but blamed it on asthma and copd. Finally this past Friday a couple of neighbors found out and convinced him he needed to go to the er. He was admitted for observation over the weekend and then had an echocardiogram and catheterization mid-day yesterday. Both went well and the doc thinks he can be treated with meds so no surgery or stents. Dad was discharged at noon today and went home.

Dads!?! What are you to do with 'em?

So glad he's okay, dughlas! ❤️

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..