Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

56 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey's birthday is three days away. He's turning 17 this year. MIL is making a cake, and she'll put paper streamers up around the house. Morgan and I sent the prezzies through the mail, but we'll have a video chat session with them on the big day.   :yes:

Virtual birthday cake just isn't as tasty ... wish the lad a Happy Birthday from us here in sunny SC. 

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey's birthday is three days away. He's turning 17 this year. MIL is making a cake, and she'll put paper streamers up around the house. Morgan and I sent the prezzies through the mail, but we'll have a video chat session with them on the big day.   :yes:

Virtual birthday cake just isn't as tasty ... wish the lad a Happy Birthday from us here in sunny SC.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Left side, from shoulder to head. Has loosened up a wee bit. I am doing gentle twists. :) 

Hmmm, did you sleep in an odd position?  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

It was sore yesterday, so probably I did the night before, and I made it worse last night. It's not the first time I've had a sore neck. Happens a lot because of my shoulder, but this is worse than usual. It's improving, though.

How is said shoulder BTW?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

It was sore yesterday, so probably I did the night before, and I made it worse last night. It's not the first time I've had a sore neck. Happens a lot because of my shoulder, but this is worse than usual. It's improving, though.

Time for a new pillow perhaps?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, dughlas said:

What would Gary be doing sleeping next to a French widow ... remember he's social distancing. Now if said widow had an attractive son ... :whistle:

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

You could have a cold in your neck.:yes:

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..