Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:kiss::hug:

th?id=ABT5C42345F597A10E68A91C88C7AD0B60

Happy 800th, Salisbury Cathedral

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:  I think I'll make Salisbury steak for dinner tonight.  :P

2 hours ago, Marty said:

Ain't history just fascinating? :)

Hey, Marty.   :hug:  I remember some of that from my reading of Circumnavigation.   :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Starlings look like this Image result for starling

That's supposedly their winter plumage., but I've seen a lot of pictures where they have white spots in summer plumage. Mine don't... they don't look like that picture. They're darker and have a sheen, but they're not purple martins.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Headstall said:

That's supposedly their winter plumage., but I've seen a lot of pictures where they have white spots in summer plumage. Mine don't... they don't look like that picture. They're darker and have a sheen, but they're not purple martins.  

Yeah, my starlings in PA don't look like that either. They're a sort of glossy black.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

We having a saying at faire ... "I like children. Yes I do. Boiled or baked or in a stew." I tell folks I prefer the "little lambs" roasted in the Greek style with lemon and rosemary rather than with mint jelly or a well basted kid roasted on a spit.

Good policy for the entitled hellspawn of Karen.   :yes:

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..