Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Hi, all. :hug:

Been a bit of a busy day, hence my quietness for most of it. Indeed there's less than twenty minutes of Friday left here... :yes:

But, being Friday, I thought I should share this week's black and white photograph (22/52): 

Hide contents

50279222403_75dfb8bc7e_c.jpg

Wonderful, Marty! Such detail on the strawberries and the leaves.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Marty said:

Hi, all. :hug:

Been a bit of a busy day, hence my quietness for most of it. Indeed there's less than twenty minutes of Friday left here... :yes:

But, being Friday, I thought I should share this week's black and white photograph (22/52): 

Hide contents

50279222403_75dfb8bc7e_c.jpg

Wow! That's fantastic ...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. No early morning walk for us today ... it's a "soft" morning. Despite it being warm enough at 74/23° to be out I just don't feel like getting wet. Too, Thistle is content to be snuggled up and doze a bit more. The forecast is for intermittent showers/light rain and moderate temps with a line of heavier storms later in the day before a cold front pushes through to bring cooler less humid weather for tomorrow.

G'day, bro. :hug:

Hopefully you get the promised cooler, less humid weather. :yes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..