Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

45 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Feeling a bit sad here... a High School friend of my sisters died yesterday from a heart attack. She had just beaten cancer, got Superbad gastro and became dehydrated, so dehydrated her heart stopped. I've know her for over 30 years. Made Christmas ornaments for her twins. Total shock

:( 

Sorry, B. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Feeling a bit sad here... a High School friend of my sisters died yesterday from a heart attack. She had just beaten cancer, got Superbad gastro and became dehydrated, so dehydrated her heart stopped. I've know her for over 30 years. Made Christmas ornaments for her twins. Total shock

I am so sorry to hear this Bucket:hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Administrator

:hug:Oh how awful!  I'm so sorry  :(  :hug:  

Edited by Valkyrie
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Sorry to hear this B.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..