Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Why am I, currently invalided by migraine, being nuked? I only offered concern for potential damage to a favored toy.

Sorry Sexy, but once a pardon is granted, an ex-convict is no longer shown mercy when they commit another crime. :P

6 minutes ago, clochette said:

Like what? Like when little boys pull the hair of little girls it's supposed to mean they actually like them? In that case I guess we can say that Drew has a massive crush on Page with all the nuking he gave him :lol:

I only have crushes on fellow Texans. -_-

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

Like what? Like when little boys pull the hair of little girls it's supposed to mean they actually like them? In that case I guess we can say that Drew has a massive crush on Page with all the nuking he gave him :lol:

Maybe...

But I think I heard a rumour somewhere that Drew hinted a long time ago something about wanting dughlas as a sugar daddy... :unsure2:

Maybe this is just Drew's way of getting his attention back?

0:) 

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, clochette said:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, clochette said:

Don't go giving him crazy idea :o

Unfortunately he doesn't need me to think them up for him... :no: 

He's well capable of doing that himself. :yes:

Edited by Marty
Clarification
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..