Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Not a great day here either. It's not that cold at all, but the wind feels like it. My mare seems like she's losing weight steadily... and she eats really well. I have a bad feeling, but I don't want her to die in her stall. :(  I think I worry too much....

:hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Headstall said:

She's looking old.... :( 

One of my parents' dogs is almost 11 years old. Her vertebrae are visible on her backside in a way they weren't before. She moves a little stiffly at the end of a day, but she still has a few years left in her.

I've no doubt your mare is well looked-after, and as long as she's comfortable, that's all that matters.  :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Not a great day here either. It's not that cold at all, but the wind feels like it. My mare seems like she's losing weight steadily... and she eats really well. I have a bad feeling, but I don't want her to die in her stall. :(  I think I worry too much....

Fingers crossed it's nothing serious. ❤️

Have you spoken with your veterinarian?

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..