Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
24 minutes ago, Marty said:

My number 45 of my 52 week B&W photo challenge:

50913120997_63a63748ac_c.jpg

I don't think I need tell you what and where that is...

(And it's hard to believe there only seven more weeks to go. :huh:)

Happy Joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

So what should we expect after the seven weeks are up?  The 'yay' is for the picture ;) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Actor Christopher Plummer dies at 91

Christopher Plummer wearing a suit and tie

Plummer starred in the Sound of Music alongside Julie Andrews in 1965 and went on to earn an Oscar, the oldest actor to win an Academy Award, for his role in 2010′s Beginners. 

Plummer starred in a number of box offices hits following the Sound of Music including The Man Who Would Be King.

In 2010, he received his first Oscar nomination, for the Tolstoy biopic The Last Station leading to a late resurgence in Plummer’s career. He would go on to star in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and Knives Out.

He subsequently broke another age-related Oscar record as the oldest actor to be nominated, when he secured his third Oscar nod in 2018, aged 88, for All the Money in the World.

Source: https://www.thejournal.ie/actor-christopher-plummer-dies-aged-91-5346879-Feb2021/

• Love 3

Well, it's 1:00 am, so cocoa and bed. :yes:

Catch you all on the morrow! Goodnight, all. :hug:

Here's a little known offering, but one that I quite like. And maybe it fits in well with some of my comments in here tonight:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Marty said:

So here's what the view looked like at the end of today, after opening it up a little more:

Progress.jpg

Do you still think it's a "great" view? :unsure2:

Still nice... off in the distance. :) 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..