Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hey Gary

As we know from the crowd here, people love and hate all sorts of foods. Val is happy to give anyone her share of the mushrooms and peas and I would happily swap with Val, she can have all of the evil cucumbers.

Turkey and cucumber sandwiches with a little mayo... yum....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hey Gary

As we know from the crowd here, people love and hate all sorts of foods. Val is happy to give anyone her share of the mushrooms and peas and I would happily swap with Val, she can have all of the evil cucumbers.

Ah....

Now I....

Gotcha!_HD.png

:yes: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I took a walk around my immediate surroundings earlier, as it's a nice spring day. Seeing some of the wild flowers in the hedgerows made me realise that winter is finally over, and inspired me to publish a new haiku with the somewhat unoriginal title of "Spring Haiku" :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/marty/martys-haiku/13

Two of my photographs from the walk:

Spoiler

Wild Primrose (Primula vulgaris)
Primrose.jpg

Lesser Celandine (Ficaria verna)
Lesser-Celandine.jpg

Edited by Marty
Adding images
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Marty said:

I took a walk around my immediate surroundings earlier, as it's a nice spring day. Seeing some of the wild flowers in the hedgerows made me realise that winter is finally over, and inspired me to publish a new haiku with the somewhat unoriginal title of "Spring Haiku" :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/marty/martys-haiku/13

Two of my photographs from the walk:

Reveal hidden contents

Wild Primrose (Primula vulgaris)
Primrose.jpg

Lesser Celandine (Ficaria verna)
Lesser-Celandine.jpg

For me primrose mean Spring is near. I don't think I've ever seen it growing wild, just the potted variety in the garden center.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Site Administrator
7 hours ago, dughlas said:

Hmmm, does your mom like peas and mushrooms?

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :no:  :puke:  My mom is the queen of picky eaters.  No veggies... no flavored drinks (only milk or water)... and nothing spicy.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, clochette said:

So the verdict is out: all the top part of France (from Lille to under Paris) is under lockdown for at least 4 weeks. Curfew at 7pm. Not essential shops are closed. Crossing the border between regions is forbidden. Work from home is mandatory, only one day per week on site is allow. 

And Picardy is in that part? :unsure:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, clochette said:

We're right in the middle of that.

The upper cross is Amiens where my college is, the one under and more on the right is Compiègne where my dad lives and where I am currently. 

Does that say that schools and colleges are to stay open? :unsure2:

• Like 3
6 hours ago, dughlas said:

For me primrose mean Spring is near. I don't think I've ever seen it growing wild, just the potted variety in the garden center.

Still toasty here. 38C today, high 30s tomorrow.

Autumn would be good :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..