Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Tuesday, all. :hug:

And you, Gary! :hug:

9 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Another beautiful day here. 

The day started off well here. I spent some time in the garden. I've started preparing the ground where this year's potatoes will be grown. But it's raining quite heavily now (4:00pm), and looks as though it may be set in for the evening. Fingers crossed tomorrow isn't too wet.

• Love 5

Six years ago yesterday the local secondary school had a 10km fund-raising fun run. I took several hundred photographs of the runners, some in groups and some single.

I think this one is my favourite from the whole lot...

10426318_10202495477627545_1947343878980

Maybe it's all those male legs that makes it my favourite, but what strikes me about it right now is the fact that so many people were in such close physical proximity...

I can't wait until such things are allowed to happen again.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Happy Wednesday, everyone! :hug: 

Rainy day here and, as the local saying goes, there's not a lot of heat going to waste outside today. Currently 7°C/45°F, but feeling more like 3/37 with the lack of sunshine. The forecast suggests the rain may stop in about an hour's time (around 3pm), and the rest of the afternoon/evening should be fairly dry, with even the possibility of a little sunshine.

4973d836105d67c30e4d7983676cf62c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..