Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

At 6:30am it is currently 60/15° with 100% humidity. Forecast is for mostly sunny with high temp in the low/mid 70's/23°. Were it not for the cooler ocean waters nearby we could reach significantly warmer temps in the 80's.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

At 6:30am it is currently 60/15° with 100% humidity. Forecast is for mostly sunny with high temp in the low/mid 70's/23°. Were it not for the cooler ocean waters nearby we could reach significantly warmer temps in the 80's.

Hey, bro and Mum. :hug: It's a beautiful day here. 12C at the moment but going up to 15C by the afternoon. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, clochette said:

The sun is finally piercing here after a morning or rain (looks at Marty <_<) but the temps are nice with 15°C

I hope you're all enjoying your day :hug:

Hey. At least you're getting some sun! ;)

Hope you're enjoying your day, as well. :yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Marty said:

Currently just after 12:45pm here. 11°C/52°F with intermittent rain for most of the morning. My weather app is suggesting the afternoon/evening should be mainly dry, so I should be able to finish preparing the ground for the potatoes. It's currently looking as though this period of unsettled weather will be with us for the next number of days.

Hey, Marty. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Thursday, all! :hug: 

image.png.8b279a393642bd30e11f7479f11ef81d.png

This one is definitely mine! What? He's playing with yarn -_-

Jean shirt, strong forearms, leather watch/bracelets, twinkling eyes and a few days old beard :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..