Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Only 6C here today. Cloudy with some drops of rain. Happy Wednesday, all. :hug: 

image.png.a8aede0f6fc2643623a88a6611242221.png

Happy Wednesday to you as well, bro. :hug:

I don't know why, but that photograph seems to me to be the one of best ones you have shared with us so far... :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Time for bed. I need to be ready for the big jab tomorrow. So many places are reporting delivery issues. Crossing fingers my dose is already in the clinic fridge.

Night, B. :hug:  Good luck tomorrow.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Dundunduuun... the president talked. He didn't say the word lockdown but the measures aleady in place in almost half the country are extended to the whole country for 4 weeks: curfew at 7pm, non essential shops closed, free movement within 10km and attestation needed over this limit. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 3
8 minutes ago, dughlas said:

The courgettes, haricots vert, brocolli and spinach. You know the green stuff you push to the side of your plate.

:lol: There was no plate tonight, we ate directly on the wood board 

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Brioches for tomorrow morning are in the oven. I took advantage of the heat to have to dough to rise in the car this afternoon Clever GIF by memecandy

I might have a little one tonight, it smells so good ;)

I've bread rising. It should be ready to go into the oven in the next five to ten minutes. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..