Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Come on frogs are known to hop in and out of Places and Things...:unsure2::blink::gikkle:

Let him hop in bed first. For the rest, we'll see, I'm not an easy girl you know 0:)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Kitt said:

Yeah Gary! Collies are fantastically smart, mostly quiet, and soooooo pretty. Have you introduced her to your mare yet?

Thanks, Kit! She is definitely pretty... and smart. She's seen the mare through her stall door, and was pretty calm. We are keeping her on a lead for the first few weeks. :D  :hug: 

• Like 4

Just now, Randy Wade said:

took dog down to local stables to see how she is with horses. Somehow I get the impression she them as big dogs and just wanted to play

Yeah, they want to play sometimes, and a horse can kill with one kick... you have to be careful. :)  We're going to make sure he doesn't want to 'herd' the mare. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Morning, Nickie pooh. Don't worry... there's room in my heart for a dog AND a froggie. :hug: 

Morning, Gary. I wasn't worried... much. :*) It's good to have a new member on the clan. :thumbup:

Can't wait to hear about your grandkids' reactions. :yes:

2 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

hi Gary,  Kitt,  Dugh and Nick :hug: :kiss: :heart:

Hey, Randy. :hug:

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..