Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 hours ago, bignick said:

Good morning everyone!!! :)

Evening, Nick.  :hug:

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

Morning, Nickie pooh. Don't worry... there's room in my heart for a dog AND a froggie. :hug: 

Hey, Gary.  :hug: Congrats on the dog.  :D

5 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

well don't have a barn or horses yet. they laid the cement foundation that's all. waiting until mid spring

Sounds good.  :yes: Hey, Randy.  :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, bignick said:

Personally, my favorite two breeds are Basset Hound and Golden Retriever. Can't decide which one is cuter. :)

3 hours ago, Kitt said:

Personal opinion - Goldens.  I've had two and they were the best! 

I'm afraid I don't care for GRs. A few of my relatives have kept them over the years, and I find golden retrievers annoying as f***. Besides which, I hear they have one of the worst gene pools, thanks to inbreeding. Causes a lot of health problems when they get older. Of course, I could be biased because I own a skunk. :gikkle:  Whatever you're happy with, that's fine by me! :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, bignick said:

Unfortunately, my building does not allow pets. :rolleyes: Ever since I started to use my memory, I've been surrounded by cats and dogs.

I'm sure you won't believe this, but my family has 21 dogs (12 adults and 9 puppies) and 3 cats. Back at my parents' there's only one dog and one cat. The rest lives at work.

Personally, my favorite two breeds are Basset Hound and Golden Retriever. Can't decide which one is cuter. :)

Great choices! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..