Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Pagey...:hug: gotten the Arctic Crap yet...??? Milkshakes ought to be really stiff now...!!!:lol::lmao:

Yeah, we have a bit, but the roads are clear, at least. No milkshakes since that last one at Don's.  :gikkle:

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Xander. :hug:  It's so cold here with the wind chill they cancelled the school buses and have put out warnings for skin freezing in minutes... there is virtually no traffic going down my road. :huh: 

Go ice fishing...

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

23 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug: Hope you feel better.

Hey, Kitt.  :hug:

Hey, Froggy.  :hug:

Hey, Gary.  :hug:

Yeah, sometimes he gets in the shower with Morgan or me. Unlike most teenagers in the world, he'll talk your ears off while getting ready in the morning.  :gikkle:

So does Ash and Jordan get into the shower with us, too...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Actually, the bath at our old house was built with a communal shower. This house just has a tub, but we added dual showerheads. I know he's "only" my brother-in-law, and ten years younger at that, but I love him to pieces because he and Morgan are very close. Sometimes, he just likes to have somebody to talk to when he gets ready for the day.  :)

Dennis' house is being added on to. We are building a new bedroom wing...and the master bedroom suite is getting bigger, too. Putting a sauna in the guest bath...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

21 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I called in to work today because I didn't want to go out in the frigid temps. It's supposed to still be cold tomorrow, then warm up into the 40s before plunging back to arctic temps.  Welcome to the roller coaster! 

Here the temps are roller coasting too...60*F here today 67*F tomorrow...then a drop into the 50s Thursday

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..