Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Dammit, I came so close to getting today's wordle in three guesses! 😢

Spoiler

Wordle 231 4/6

🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Anyways, there's nothing else to do other than sleep, so goodnight y'all! :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

OMG, my sister is evacuating because of an out of control fire. The whole town is in the red zone. No idea what’s happening with my Dad. I am presuming that they are too busy organizing the evac for his home. 

Keeping fingers and toes crossed

I'll say a prayer as well as the crossed fingers and toes.  Keep us updated please.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

OMG, my sister is evacuating because of an out of control fire. The whole town is in the red zone. No idea what’s happening with my Dad. I am presuming that they are too busy organizing the evac for his home. 

Keeping fingers and toes crossed

Our best wishes and prayers for your loved ones safety.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

My sister and dogs are with friends in the next town and Dad is in the hospital there. All are safe. No news about the house or Dad’s home but they have lost the football club and rubbish tip. The main fire front is only 2-3 km from the town (less than 2 miles).

There is also a fire near my nephew’s school and he is on “watch and act”. Packed and ready to get on the school bus if they are being evacuated  

It’s still scary but they are safe. 

Relieved they're safe, keeping fingers crossed for their homes :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1

Hi All you wonderful friends.  I love the great people here and the way you are rallying to Bucket.  Bucket please keep us informed.  

I did tell Aod that you send your wishes for his birthday and he said thank you so much.  Take care all.  Aod and I are going out soon, so Good Night to all!  :hug::kiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..