Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

So how did you like the recipe Terry:yes:

I haven't tried it yet.  Since I had beef bourguignon a few days ago, I thought I'd wait a week before trying the recipe again.  :hug: Thanks for sending it.  I'll let you know how it comes out in 4 or 5 days. :yes:

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Truthful??? They were spreading fake news! -_- And they can't use nukes, because I control the world's supply of nukes. :P 

I think that there are a lot of illegal nuke manufacturing going on. There's a lot of money to be made when the demand exceeds supply.  atomic bomb explosion GIF

Woops, Where did that come from? 🙄 Too much water for Texas.  Must be from the Pacific. That's where France tests their nukes.

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 5
18 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hey Terry :hug:

Hi Bucket! How are things down under?  Is your dad back home?  I do hope all the fires are out by now.  I also hope things are beginning to cool down there.  

• Like 4

Hi Clo!:hug:The bin is down the hall in my building and available 24/7.:gikkle: How are you doing today?  I hope all is well.  BTW I sent your bro Texy a bunch of glitter.  If you find the pile, maybe you can dig him out.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Albert! Hope you have a great day today! Sawasdee Khrup! :hug::kiss:

Hi, Terry. :hug: 

44 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

Hi, Bucket Man. :hug: 

36 minutes ago, clochette said:

Bonjour B :hug: what are you up to those days?

Bins are on Mondays here, one of the neighbor is in charge of putting the big collective bins on the sidewalk. 

Hi, Tink! :hug: 

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

Not the ones that have been prescribed.

See ...

Hi, dugh and Mum. :hug: 

6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Drew!  :hug:

Hi, Page. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..