Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

25 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page! :hug: How was the sleepover for Max? Did the kids keep you up all night with their talking and giggling?:gikkle:

Actually, the boys will be having their sleepover tomorrow. And yeah, I know it's Valentine's Day, but Max wanted to make a good impression on his crush.  :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Actually, the boys will be having their sleepover tomorrow. And yeah, I know it's Valentine's Day, but Max wanted to make a good impression on his crush.  :gikkle:

Um... isn't he just ten years old? :huh: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

3 hours, 3 long hot sweaty hours… no power at my place due to a fallen tree branch. So hot that trees are shedding branches :(

Still waiting for the repair team to turn up. 6pm now, only an hour and bit of light left. I do hope they turn up. The branch isn’t that big… if it wasn’t for the live 240V power line, I would have cleaned it up but no I wait, patiently, for someone to help…

Yes Clo, even the trees in Australia get angry enough to throw huge branches at you.

Awww... poor Bucket. I know what that waiting is like and I don't envy you. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, clochette said:

Sorry to hear that B :hug: I hope the repair team will be there fast so you can have power back for the evening. 

But hey maybe as it's valentine's day they'll come to surprise you when they'll have deal with that nasty branch. You know what I mean: Sexy workers with their tools belt hanging low knocking at your door asking for a glass of fresh water as they're all sweaty ;)

fifth harmony work from home GIF by Fifth Harmony

I like the way you think, Tink. :)  :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..