Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Dughlas! Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 Hope all is well with you and Mum. :hug:

Hi Terry. Sawasdee Khrup. It's still predawn here so mum is still asleep. I've been up about an hour, I will say that while I am not well I am better, thanks. Don't feel compelled to retreat to a dark quiet space. 

• Love 5

29 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Dugh!  I am trying to stay positive, but with all the bad news it is difficult.  I did learn how to keep out of those dark spaces...I just ignore reality! :gikkle: I have been having fun reading Circumnavigation, but it is an overwhelming task with all the chapters.  I figure at least two to three weeks more!  I am also trying to get out a little more with friends.  Is the weather there still bad?  I seem to read conflicting weather reports from MSN.  

The author was still posting Circumnavigation when I read it. I was able to binge about half of the book before I caught up and had to wait for each new installment. It was one of the first stories I read after joining GA and well worth it.

The weather is currently what is normal for this time of year, ~60/16° for a high temp, so pleasant. We're to become considerably warmer and more humid in the next couple of days. Warmer is okay, humid can aggravate my migraines.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, dughlas said:

The author was still posting Circumnavigation when I read it. I was able to binge about half of the book before I caught up and had to wait for each new installment. It was one of the first stories I read after joining GA and well worth it.

The weather is currently what is normal for this time of year, ~60/16° for a high temp, so pleasant. We're to become considerably warmer and more humid in the next couple of days. Warmer is okay, humid can aggravate my migraines.

I was hoping the warm weather would help your migraines.  I didn't realize the humidity was a problem.  I hope that goes away soon.  Fortunately for me, reading an archived story means no wait.  With 157 chapters, how long did you have to wait to the finish?  I do hope that C. James posted more than one a week. :yes:

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..