Kitt

4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Sorry Gary, looks as if we are not ready to release Summer back to you just yet

A week of mid 30C for the next week

S'okay, B. Gonna be 14 C on Sunday. :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, clochette said:

Dinner is a tomato-ham-gouda bruschetta. Only missing a pinch of Provencal herbs to make it perfect 

I made Maryland style crabcakes and sauteed broccolini with fresh strawberries after.

• Love 5

Good Morning Everyone!  Sawasdee Khrup 🙏  Sorry I missed you all last night.  Aod and I were out with friends to North Gate Jazz Coop.  It is a jazz club that features 12 Jazz bands that perform in rotation over the period of a week.  They were very good.  The bottom picture shows the club and one of the bands briefly.  The top picture is the other band we heard, but at a different club about 1 km away at Thaepe Gate. The nice thing is that each of the bands plays a different style of jazz.  Aod didn't think he'd like the music until he heard it.  Now we are going back in a week to hear a different band. Aod asked me on a date. :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Terry read your mail please:rofl:

Been there done that, when I first checked in. :P I saw the recommendation you left.  I'll add it to my list of to do reads.:hug::kiss:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We had cider-steamed mussels with French fries. Max's request. Fish/mussels aren't something I particularly care for, so I opted for a grilled cheese sandwich. This resulted in much teasing from the almost-ten-year-old.  :rolleyes:

Not a mussels fan here either. My sister and I still don’t like them but the family used to bottle them in a tomato based sauce that was perfect for dipping crusty bread into.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..