Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hey Gary, Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 I hope your weekend is going well.  I got and email from Geron Kees a couple of weeks ago.  I wrote a reply to him yesterday after I reread his letter.  He is doing well and asked me to say Hi! to you.  Sorry I forgot and this is a little late.  

No problem. @Geron Keesis a really good guy, and a really good writer. :) 

• Love 4

Good Morning Gary  Glad you are on board and hope the weather is improving your way.  I don't know if you saw my earlier post, but Geron Kees asked me to say Hi to you.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

No problem. @Geron Keesis a really good guy, and a really good writer. :) 

He is responsible for me being active on GA now.  We started corresponding when I read his stories on other sites.  The only way I had to let him know I enjoyed his stories and appreciated his work was to send him an email.  That led to regular correspondence and his reveal that GA was where I could find all his work.  The nice thing about email is we can diss politicos without fear. :gikkle:

• Love 5

10 hours ago, clochette said:

That's great to hear Pagey :hug:

Same here. Weather is nice. Classes are going great. And I've found steaks at half price this afternoon. What else could I ask for :D

Good shopping :) 

9 hours ago, clochette said:

I guess here I won't have my steak and the sexy butcher to go with it :gikkle: 🤷🏻‍♀️

So sad… although he would be a distraction so it's not all bad :yes: 

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Dugh!  :hug:Maybe you should get your massage here.  They are inexpensive and the weather is warm.  If you are into pain, then order the Thai massage.  Hurts like hell when you get it, but for at least a week to 10 days after, you feel energised and no pain. 

Hope you and Mom are having a good weekend. 

The massage might be inexpensive but the plane ticket isn't. Oh, and no, not into pain.

Mum is doing okay, me, my head aches.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Some one tried to steal our Credit Card and use it in PA omg 👿🤬

It wasn't me ... sorry that happened to you Albert.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..