Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Is this your own in castle news service?  I can't find it by googling.  What's RT Texas stand for, Royal Tyrant Texas, or Royal Tantrum Texas?:P

Russia Today Texas, duh! :P After Russia Today America's shutdown, I offered its former employees to relocate to my empire. -_- 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Russia Today Texas, duh! :P After Russia Today America's shutdown, I offered its former employees to relocate to my empire. -_- 

And before y'all ask, they reassured me that they are not propagandists. -_- That's why I trust them. :yes: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Just now, raven1 said:

Hi All! Burning the midnight oil again?  Hope you all had a good day. :hug:

It's only 10 p.m. in Texas, Terry! :P Oh, but speaking of time, tomorrow Daylight Saving begins, which means Texas will only be 12 hours behind Thailand instead of 13! :lol: 

• Like 5

Hi Page!!:hug: Hope you guys had a great day.  Not much news here today, except it is getting very hot.  34 C now, but projected to reach 38 C this afternoon.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

The worst of the storms passed by late morning though it remained blustery with 50+ mph wind gusts. It was reported that a couple small planes at a neraby airport were toppled by the winds. It stayed windy all day. Fortunately I was able to cover mum's tender plants as it was only 27/-3° this morning. The cold air seems to have along with the tourists from Canada. Quite a few folks from Ontario are about. Sadly the abrupt change in weather set off a migraine so I am resting quietly. I only stopped by to let y'all know we are okay.

Thanks for keeping in touch and letting us know that you and Mum are safe.  I hope the migraine is short lived and you get back to us soon.  Take care.:hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, dughlas said:

The worst of the storms passed by late morning though it remained blustery with 50+ mph wind gusts. It was reported that a couple small planes at a neraby airport were toppled by the winds. It stayed windy all day. Fortunately I was able to cover mum's tender plants as it was only 27/-3° this morning. The cold air seems to have along with the tourists from Canada. Quite a few folks from Ontario are about. Sadly the abrupt change in weather set off a migraine so I am resting quietly. I only stopped by to let y'all know we are okay.

That’s some crazy weather… the rapid changes must be setting you off so much. It is a bit cooler here but humid. I hate humidity :( 

crossing fingers for improved conditions

• Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..