2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Sunny and chilly, currently just above freezing, here. Those of you in the cold zone stay safe and warm.

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:

3 hours ago, bignick said:

Good morning everyone!!! :) Just sunny and humid here. Could I have casual Wednesday? 0:)

Hey, Froggy!  :kiss:

2 hours ago, Kitt said:

Caio bellas

How about sending us peoplesicles warm thoughts?

Morning, Kitt.  :hug: Hope you stay warm.

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

We've got well over a foot of snow so far, and it's still snowing.  The roads are terrible and the winds are supposed to pick up around noon, making it even more treacherous out there.  I'm so glad to be home, snuggled up with the cats. 

Hey, Val.  :hug:

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Hi all, 

Woke up with 8cm of snow and a bright sun. The roads are clear and all is mostly melted. 

Scary what you're going through up there with this polar front. Stay warm and safe :hug:

A good day to you all

Hey, Clo.  :hug: Grocery store tonight, but other than that, I can't think of a reason to step outside.

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

The police will be at your house to arrest you... 'Grand Theft Crib Notes' :rofl:   🚔 <---here they come...🚓🚓🚔:rofl:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  How are the kids?  :)

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

No snow here, but damn, it's cold. :hug:

Hey, Gary, Falkor, and Cookie.  :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:

Hey, Froggy!  :kiss:

Morning, Kitt.  :hug: Hope you stay warm.

Hey, Val.  :hug:

Hey, Clo.  :hug: Grocery store tonight, but other than that, I can't think of a reason to step outside.

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  How are the kids?  :)

Hey, Gary, Falkor, and Cookie.  :hug:

Hi, Page. :hug: 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..