Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

56 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Sawasdee Khrup Terry. Mum's a bit tired from yesterday but otherwise well thanks. I'm coping today. Would like nothing better than to curl up in a quiet corner and rest my head. However, I thought if I did so I might become morose. Instead I took mum out to brekkie at a place we like but since it's a 30 minute drive away we only visit sporadically. They serve a fresh fruit, yogurt and granola plate that mum really enjoys. From there we stopped at "the" Polish deli for this area and bought 1.25lb of Polish Wedding kielbasa for mum's neighbor. His sister passed this week. He grew up eating kielbasa, etc. as a boy in Philly. Told him we thought he'd appreciate kielbasa more than flowers. The thing we didn't know was that he served as altar boy for his sister's wedding so wedding kielbasa was particularly fitting. From there we visited a local tourist venue called Broadway at the Beach just to walk about and enjoy the beautiful day. I bought a bottle of blood orange melomel (mead flavored with blood orange). It's comparable to a nice semi-dry white wine with strong hint of citrus. Nice sipped chilled on a warm muggy day. After all of that both mum and I are ready to relax quietly.

Wow! That sounds like a great day.  I bet Mum really enjoyed getting out with you and spending some time in the sun.  

• Love 5

7 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all. :hug: 

Hi Drew! :hug: Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 Have you had breakfast yet?

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..