Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Terry. It's been a rainy day on and off, but all is good here. :hug: 

Good to hear.  At least the rainy days for you will end soon.  Rainy season starts this month and lasts until the end of August if we are lucky.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2

Recently, I was reading a book called "Anything But Fine", by Tobias Madden. The MC, Luca, is an aspiring ballet dancer, but suffers a critical Lisfranc fracture in his foot after falling down some stairs. No longer able to dance, and having neglected the academic side of his scholarship, Luca is forced to transfer from his private arts academy to the public high school across town. Which is where he meets Mr. Popular, who, sadly, is straight. Or is he?

Tbh, I was hoping that the romance would play a minor role, with the story focused on ballet and physical therapy, but that wasn't the case. There were several other major issues, and I almost DNF. I donated my copy to a secondhand store, as I don't care to read it again.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Recently, I was reading a book called "Anything But Fine", by Tobias Madden. The MC, Luca, is an aspiring ballet dancer, but suffers a critical Lisfranc fracture in his foot after falling down some stairs. No longer able to dance, and having neglected the academic side of his scholarship, Luca is forced to transfer from his private arts academy to the public high school across town. Which is where he meets Mr. Popular, who, sadly, is straight. Or is he?

Tbh, I was hoping that the romance would play a minor role, with the story focused on ballet and physical therapy, but that wasn't the case. There were several other major issues, and I almost DNF. I donated my copy to a secondhand store, as I don't care to read it again.

Disappointing, but I agree with you completely.  I rarely finish a bait and switch book, unless there is something about the switched theme that catches my interests.  No often, but sometimes.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..