Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

This will change who are as men and women. And who our country is any more:unsure: And there talking about ending Gay marriage rights and if you don't think this isn't a big thing you are in for some sad changes.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: OMG

Edited by Albert1434
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Australia does seem to have more cute guys per capita.  :yes:

Troye Sivan, Jack Vidgen, Levi Miller, Robert Irwin....the list goes on.

I need to distract myself from the news. So, Pagey, there's also Stewart Nakhuntanagarn Screaigh, he's Thai-Australian and I find him to be so adorable.

• Love 4

9 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I find him to be so adorable.

Awww, cute! He is adorable, Drew.  :heart:

This is Kevin Johio Lucas Rehn Eires, known by his professional name, Yohio. He's a Swedish expatriate who moved to Japan because of his obsession with anime and Japanese pop culture. While there, he started working as an actor, model, and singer.

lDLQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

This is Kevin Johio Lucas Rehn Eires, known by his professional name, Yohio. He's a Swedish expatriate who moved to Japan because of his obsession with anime and Japanese pop culture. While there, he started working as an actor, model, and singer.

I know of Yohio thanks to Eurovision. He came close to representing Sweden at the contest in 2013.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

IKR. Is gay marriage next?

And the answer is yes it was a right granted by the court so yes

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

To change these laws they only need a vote of 5 and they have that. There is no higher court in the us. It would take an act of congress to over rule the high court sad to say

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I need to distract myself from the news. So, Pagey, there's also Stewart Nakhuntanagarn Screaigh, he's Thai-Australian and I find him to be so adorable.

He can visit me in Chiang Mai anytime, for as long as he wants!❤️ Thai with an Ozzie accent is soooo hot!  I claim him for my herd!

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..