2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

19 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi all....I'm just reading something in the story section - Castaway Hotel read it before on Nifty, but it is really great again...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello Page...How are you and Morgan?

We're doing good.  :) Mickey is coming over on Friday, and he'll be staying until Tuesday. :D School's out because of the road conditions.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're having shredded roast Brussels sprouts with Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese, and homemade croutons.  :)

Toast w/lemon champagne marmalade. Mum had PB&J. I took out for lunch and we weren't really hungry.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Caio bellas.

Seasonal?  I've forgotten what seasonal is supposed to be.  Single digits again this am, and Sunday supposed to be 50's. Someone PLEASE let me off this roller coaster! I have had enough fun for one winter.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:
12 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I love Spring. A time for planting gardens full of fresh veggies, and all the flowers are blooming. A prelude to summer.  :D

Morning, Pagey. :hug: 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..