Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

23 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Clo! :hug: Hope everything is good your way. 

Bonjour Mister T :hug:

I'm good, thanks. I'm on lunch break between exams. I'm happy cause I think I've iced the morning one. One of the four questions was about an "optional" article the professor handed out last week and which I read and did a reading sheet about this weekend pheew! 

How are you? 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, raven1 said:

I wish I had your energy Gary!  Sounds like you are better.  I hope the same is true for your family.  How many cats do you have?  I love cats (and dogs and horses), but three (four???) litters is a lot of cats to find homes for.  

I have 13 barn cats... and a whole lot of kittens hidden about. :( My cat food bill is already insane! 

Energy? Nah. I do what I can and collapse. :) 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Headstall said:

In, not from. -_-  One litter is in the window well of one of the basement windows. :huh: 

Ah they're getting sneakier, getting closer and closer to the house ;) Watch out, one day you'll find a litter in your dresser or worst in your bed  :gikkle:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

I have 13 barn cats... and a whole lot of kittens hidden about. :( My cat food bill is already insane! 

Energy? Nah. I do what I can and collapse. :) 

That's too funny. Aod is trying to talk me into one or two more cats to keep Orange from getting bored.  One cat in the condo is enough for me.  She sheds like crazy so both he and I are constantly cleaning everything.  Please don't volunteer to send any our way. :gikkle:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Clo hope you do well on your tests:yes:

Hey Bertie :hug: thanks. I know some I did great and some not so great but I've got great grades on papers i did for classes in smaller group (between 14 to 18/20) so I shall pass this semester 🤞

By the way in English I got a 17/20 on paper and a 14/20 for the oral presentation. Theme for both was: What would you change in the educational system? 

This afternoon subject was Law & Education. I chose 2 questions about trans kids. The run down it that officially (since 2015) if a kid ask for a change of name and gender on the school listings they need parental approval. But I also argue that knowing the stats about trans kids being more fragile (depression, suicide...) as a teacher, even if the parents don't agree to, it doesn't cost a penny to be a decent human being and to call them by their desire name and gender even if just unofficially in the classroom to make them feel welcome and at ease.

• Love 5

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Cat Failing To Hide Delights the Internet: 'Trying Her Best'

display?key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893c13&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fkcfanlpb5by81.jpg

Makes me think of Looping. He thinks he can hides behing a water bottle... :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Spike here put this on and the spiders will not bother you:yes:

GIF by CBS

And you'll walk on a brown recluse without worrying (and potentially lose you feet at best) :lol: good luck!

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..