Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

37 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

A highly emotive debate. People seem to have very strong views on pineapple on pizza.

Yes, as we’ve discovered, Pagey wants it outlawed 😂

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Image result for picture of hawaiian pizza

But then I havnt meet a pizza I didnt like:rofl:

You should try some Thai pizzas from Pizza Hut.  They include fake crab sticks and hotdogs with tons of Mozzarella on a thick crust.  They also use hotdogs on a sausage pizza.  Maybe you will meet a pizza you don't like here. 😜

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2

5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Its a good thing your not the King of the world :rofl:

Shhhh Albert.  Don't give Texy any ideas.  He or his spies are around lurking around here so keep it quiet.  

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 4

Hey Albert, Thought you might like to see some pizzas available here.

https://www.pizzahut.co.th/order/pizzas

You might like those with the Thousand Island base instead of tomato base, or those with Hokkaido cheese instead of Mozzarella. Also, if it says ham or sausage, it can mean hotdogs, so look at the pictures first.  You might like the seafood pizza.  It includes shrimp, squid and fish flakes with the fake crab.:yes: 😜

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: You seem to be the first one up this morning! :gikkle:

Edited by raven1
  • Like 3

Hey gang of gansters :hug: happy Sunday!

27°C and sunny here. Good thing we're spending the day at grandma's by the beach. It's lovely! I'm about to fall asleep on the swing in the veranda to the sound of dad and grandma's talking while gardening 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..