Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

It was pretty uneventful B.  I spent the evening with a friend Friday, but the rest of the weekend was pretty boring, outside the family dinner on Sunday. 

Sometimes a relaxing do-nothing weekend is exactly what you need. Excluding the unavoidable chores of course :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Clo:kiss::hug:

Hi Bertie :hug: how are you?

4 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

Do you think Gary would be kind enough to send some warmth my way? It’s bluefish cold here. No point in asking Clo she is hoarding it all trying to get all the guys nice and sweaty.

Hey! I'm not doing anything 0:) it's only 17°C here and grey -_- *hand hot soup to B*

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Hi Bertie :hug: how are you?

Hey! I'm not doing anything 0:) it's only 17°C here and grey -_- *hand hot soup to B*

Thanks for the soup :) 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

Do you think Gary would be kind enough to send some warmth my way? It’s bluefish cold here. No point in asking Clo she is hoarding it all trying to get all the guys nice and sweaty.

I know Clo doesnt like to share so remind her that you will ask the winter to just go to France!

• Haha 4

Just now, Albert1434 said:

Well Bucket you stomp on my feelings by not inviting me:thumbdown:

You just have to drive north. We have to cross multiple ponds to get to Gary -_-

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Look up at the song at the top of this page Clo you scare me and you seem so bright:rofl:

Still don't know who that is as country songs never make it to France (though it's not bad). I think the most country song to have made it to France was Taylor Swift and her song Love Story :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Its -100c where Bucket it is and it will be in France also:yes:

-100°C?! Did mammoths could even survive in such temperatures? :unsure2:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..