Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

13 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

It was so sad when Page sliped and fell into the Volcano with a fist full of the fake wands :rofl:

Slipped? Really? There was no pushing from you at all? Just an accident?

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Headstall said:

Moi? Sacre bleu! I am naught but an innocent soul who has fallen into a pit of sinners. -_- 

:blink: Pit of sinners?!?! :o I thought this was the Pure and Innocent book club. Where's my coat? -_-

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

:blink:  Uhm, Clo, next time why don't you say you'd love to meet for a cup of coffee ? Or say, 'No, your smile just made my day.'

Good advice, Tim. :yes:  Morning. :hug: 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, bignick said:

Good morning Caz, Clo, Kitt and Val!!! :hug:  I hope you ladies are safe and warm. 

Good morning Albert, Bob, Buck, Drew, Dugh, Page, Timothy!!! :hug:  No sins today. K? 

Good morning, my Pond Keeper, aka Gary!!! :hug:    In what kind of trouble are we getting today? :devil: 

Good morning, tadpole... you better stay in the shallow end today. :P 

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I decided it was too cold to grocery shop this morning, so I'll go tomorrow morning instead.  It's supposed to be in the 30s tomorrow morning vs the 10 it is now.  I'll have to chip out the sump pump pipe later to make sure the bubbler isn't frozen.  

Morning, Val! I'm looking forward to some warmer days. :D  :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Caio bellas

Home and warm, at least for now.  No telling what will happen later.  Have had lots of time off this week when clients cancelled because of the record cold here, but no full days off.  Think I will turn off my phone ( yeah like I would really do that) and enjoy the balmy 35* we are supposed to get. 

Supposed to be even better tomorrow. :D  Morning, Kitt. :hug: 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..