Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Oh wow what a hero! Clueless Movie Aww GIF by filmeditor

You wouldn't happened to have a spare one for me, do you? ;)

Sorry... they're both taken, but I would love to have you as a daughter-in-law. You could help me garden and we could talk about hot guys. :) 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, clochette said:

Oh wow what a hero! Clueless Movie Aww GIF by filmeditor

You wouldn't happened to have a spare one for me, do you? ;)

I mean a cute guy catching spiders not a glass to release them alive outside ;)

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Sorry... they're both taken, but I would love to have you as a daughter-in-law. You could help me garden and we could talk about hot guys. :) 

Awww thanks :kiss:

• Love 4

I finally wrote some... I started chapter 12 of my new story and wrote 700 words. It's the first time I had the urge in a very long time. Don't know if it will stick. 

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I finally wrote some... I started chapter 12 of my new story and wrote 700 words. It's the first time I had the urge in a very long time. Don't know if it will stick. 

👏 It's great news! Take it one day a time and one word/sentence/paragraph at a time. No pressure and you'll go far;)

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Apparently it is possible to do a little happy dance while you are snuggled in bed :) 

How do you do it? I'm picturing you  wriggling between the sheets :gikkle:

• Haha 4

Ugh it's hot and humid (there was thunder earlier) and the fresh out of the pocket wet cat food is smelling urgh :puke: I wish Looping would eat it all in one go instead of eating a mouthful then going to me for kisses with his bad breath :pinch:

• Haha 4

@Page Scrawler, is the Library visit a regular thing? I remember going to the Library during the weekly shopping trip with Mum. We would get a free slice of polony from the butcher. I bought some a few years ago, lost in childhood nostalgia… some things should stay as memories :rofl:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, clochette said:

Do any of you have news on Dugh? He's been MIA for a long while now

@dughlas and Mum are back in PA at his house. They'll head back to SC in early July. I think we all miss him and his wonderful sense of humor and wit on here. It's just not the same. :( 

• Love 5

31 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I think he's busy reading. That is the original point of this website, after all.  :)

Good for him, if he’s finding something he really enjoys reading.  I’m pretty hit and miss on new stories.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

51 minutes ago, Headstall said:

@dughlas and Mum are back in PA at his house. They'll head back to SC in early July. I think we all miss him and his wonderful sense of humor and wit on here. It's just not the same. :( 

That's good to hear. We're like a big family here so yeah it's not the same without him around :hug:

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..