Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

33 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Wow... beautiful garden, and a really nice thing to do for Grandma! :hug: 

Thanks :hug: At 89 and with a bad leg/hamstring she can't really do much and we'll all benefit from it. It was nice to work all together.

We laughed that with so many tomatoes we might have to make tomato sauce for my uncle's pizza truck :gikkle:

• Love 4

34 minutes ago, Headstall said:

My granddaughter and daughter are on their way here for a visit with Papa. :D  Should be here in about twenty minutes. :) 

Have fun Papa :hug:

• Love 5

14 hours ago, clochette said:

We just spend over 2 hours working in grandma's garden. A few months ago she was saying how her garden had never looked so sad and empty as it was my grandpa who would take care of it...

Now... Tada! :wizard:

There're also a big arum, a whole row of calendula and another of sweet peas! Plus thyme and 2 types of parsley. 

Initially we hadn't planned to planted that much but the tomato and melon seeds did better than expected and a neighbor who owned a garden center gave more tomatoes, cucumbers and salads so 🤷🏻‍♀️ :gikkle:

Hey Clo! :hug:I agree with Gary!  It so wonderful that you have given your grandmother such a thoughtful gift. You'll have to update us on the garden, especially when the garden starts to be ready for harvest. 

• Love 5

13 hours ago, Headstall said:

My granddaughter and daughter are on their way here for a visit with Papa. :D  Should be here in about twenty minutes. :) 

Hi Gary! :hug:I hope you all had/have a great time together.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, clochette said:

Initially we hadn't planned to planted that much but the tomato and melon seeds did better than expected and a neighbor who owned a garden center gave more tomatoes, cucumbers and salads so 🤷🏻‍♀️ :gikkle:

Wow she will have heaps and heaps of veggies

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, Headstall said:

Even in the written word I can hear the joy :) 

• Love 4

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: How are you and Aod?

Doing great!  How are you, Morgan and Max?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Doing good here, still bluefish cold (record breaking apparently)

Page may be off to work but I am off to bed… enjoy your day everyone :hug:

Night, B. Sweet Dreams. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..